Find your Treasure

Monday, August 18, 2014

Pre Order Open for Square Enix Play Arts Kai Variant Hawkman





Market pre order Price: $160.00
My Pre Order Price: $145.00
Deposit: Full Payment.
ETA: December 2014.
Closing Date: 12/09/2014

Play Arts Kai Square Enix  DC Variant Hawkman Collectible Figure certainly caught my eye. I really like the interpretation of Hawkman here and he never looked this exciting until now. I'm certainly excited and stoked about this action figur.
Play Arts Kai Square Enix DC Variant Hawkman Collectible Figure is listed as 12.6" H (320.04mm) x 18.3" W (464.82mm) x 2.76" L (70.1mm) with wings deployed. That's huge!
 
Terms and conditions


  •     Deposit only payable through ATM or Internet funds transfer.
  •     Do not accept pay pal for deposits.
  •     Deposit paid are non refundable, returnable nor transferable.
  •     Balance payment upon collection of item.
  •     Item must be collected within 1 week from notice of arrival 
  •     or else the item will be deemed forfeited.
  •     Buyer to self collect at Toa Payoh lor 6 block 17 only.
  •     Email me at dukat8u@yahoo.com for inquiries
  •     Do view my Ebay ID vertostoyz.
  •     and  at Verto's Toyz@Facebook
  •     Do check out my other listings as well.